CWRP - (Gohn) Staff Application

Gohn

• Director
Director

RP Name: TR TC 1SG Tup

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87120731

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT+1

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be staff because i have alot of experience. I can help the server and i can make a diffrent in the server I have donated a lot to the server and it has been great to me, I feel like becoming a staff member is a great way to help keep the Synergy community free of toxicity. Another reason I would like to become staff on Synergyis because of its outstanding, and great dedicated staff team. Secondly, I want to become a staff because I was once a staff member for a Gmod server, and I have to say, the experience is wonderful. I had the chance to meet so many wonderful people which I am still friends with today, Whenever I have a task or a goal to achieve, in real life or in a video game, I make sure I do it well. Examples of these could be for example getting my school work done on time. Since I'm already used to doing this in school, I know I can transfer that ability to become a great staff member.I have always been someone who could listen carefully to others' instructions and understand easily. This trait can help me make a difference in the staff team, as if, during my training. Finally, I feel like I am a pretty confident person when it comes to gmod knowledge in general

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im 16 years old from sweden, i play video games and im with friends on my spare time. I Enjoy being with my friends we do alot of fun stuff on our spare time and in the school. We soon have christmas break so i would be able to put more work into the server. I have good grades in school and im still able to play video games and be with my friends. My brother got me into gaming when i was around 7-8 years old we started playing Halo and we moved futher into runescape then csgo, but once we went to CSGO my brother didint like the game very much because he was more of a MMORPG or RPG gamer. So i sticked with csgo and moved over to garrys mod and started playing it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   TR TC 1SG Tup has played for 214:48:11.
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)No

Edited by gohn

Head Admin

Congratulations you were accepted to the Staff Team
Welcome!

Good Luck on your journey Gohn !

// Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander