CWRP-Zero Staff Application

hop1003

RP Name: 41stEC ARC Captain Zero Senator Meena Tills Base Ops SFC Surgeon Smithers

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:218497808

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an Administration for two main reasons. Number one is that I want to support the community in other ways other than doing event jobs and donating.  Becoming an admin is a great way to help in my book maybe even going into struggling admin branches.  Helping the community is something every player should stride to do and I'm just doing my part.   Number two is that becoming and admin opens now opportunities for fun and RP by doing things that you enjoy while also creating fun for others.  For example I like to Micromanage a lot and doing a event with droids and ships would be a lot of fun for me.  Or pretending to send artillery barrages at troopers seems ultra fun.  Overall the entire thing of becoming staff seems helpful to the community while fun to me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Giancarlo (redacted) I am 15 years of age and I play videogames.  I am an Olympic fencer(Not in season right now)  and I am a BoY ScOuT.  My favorite game is skyrim then halo 3 and I enjoy Pizza.  I like memes a lot and I have a meme account on instagram.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  41stEC ARC Captain Zero has played for 562:38:34.
I barely afk

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)N/A