The Raid Of The Newly Birthed Bio Factory

Blur

Name: Blur 

Who helped (If applicable): Oddshot,Gene,Tony,Clover

Event Name: The Raid Of The Newly Birthed Bio Factory 

Summary of the story:  A dispatch of clones where sent to scout out lands that where believed to hold a very new CIS factory.  They are to retrieve as much Intel as possible

What was the result of the event?: All of the data was collected, the bio weapon factory was shut down. The republic made the smarter choice today.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot-em-up

• Agree 1

10/10 Well done however our 91st discord did not show the event and not sure who was to post it. Unfortunate but the Co- Op mission was a success! All I know is the military operations that was needed was great and the battle coms was within reason for the 187th as they had the largest forces for the mission to be a success. ARC and ARF units were doing well and the Paratroopers were doing great perimeter control. Medics did a fantastic job. Good mission for me as the operation I would assume was a search and destroy which turned into a search and rescue. Was able to extract the civilian to a safe location before redeploying to base. Hopefully he went home and was compensated appropriately for his loss of his half brother.   

Banned

10/10 that was a great event nothing went wrong

• Agree 1