CWRP - Data Staff Application

Data

RP Name: TR 91st JT  BARCL SFC Data

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64170474

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator on this Synergy RP for the following reasons. The 1st reason that I think that I should be an admin is that I know the rules. I know the rules of Synergy I have studied the rules to make sure that me and my battalion never break 1 and if we do I always tell them not to do it again. I know leadership I am the current BARCL. I became BARCL and I knew I had to make a roster and get more people who want to be part of BARC and train new people. The last reason you should accept me is that I'm already a TR I have trained many people and know what to expect.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a very fun person (who can be serious at time). I love RP and always wanted to become an admin. I spend most of my time playing on the server and then SCPSL. I also want to add that on Icefuse I was part of 501st Vaders Fist. I lost my father last year and this was a great distraction. But now I know it was not just a distraction, it was a calling to play with people. I love my dog, his name is Raider

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I was a Trial Super Admin for a server that shut down on GMod

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
Currently I have 113 Hours
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Data
Not ARCT anymore