Hi Thegan here!

Well pretty sure i never made a post here and tbh i am still a bit skeptical on doing so, but here goes nothing i guess.

For those who doesn't know me my name is Thegan from Argentina (thats south america for you uncultured folk), i was a former icefuse staff member and old timer, i decided to stay in icefuse when joah left bc i didn't knew a lot of them very well (obviously that was a mistake) I went with the name Kraken/Kronos/Apollo there as a 187th Officer under Reapers command, then Tennessee's and a Naval Commodore under someone i will not name (Eagle) cuz he betrayed my trust, and the TG Jedi master under a bad yoda. (never got Master Cinn Drallig even doe i was the Lead there). I stayed there for a long time, even achieving the rank of Senior Admin in the staff core. I eventually left bc of a familiar emergency i was absent for 4 days and both my naval and jedi master spots were falsely removed bc of "inactivity" so i decided to leave that toxic community all together. This was almost 6 years ago i recon.

2 years later i decided to try and join Joah's Community. back then we were in the Venator. I joined shock and Shadow. I can't remember the commanding officer of shadow but i do remember @Natsu was there, just like in icefuse, and i do remember @Ratio in Shock and he was just a WO or a 1st LT back then. (pretty sure he doesn't remember me). Because of video problems in my computer i decided to fix and come back later on...that was another 2 years ago, and now here i am back and staying in this community for..........i think 4 years now? I suck at math so idk haha.

So yeah i tried for rancor and then i went to 104th which atm is my home, i meeted great people and i am still meeting a lot more, and at this moment i am a LTC in the 104th a MEDO and a Senior Admin and GM in Synergy all together. What i want to say is Hi everyone and i hope to see and help you all if you need me :)

At this moment i am dealing with some...problems but that doesn't mean i can't help you or talk with you about anything u are worried about. Anyway if u see me in game hit me up with a Hello!

This has to be the strangest post i have ever done in a long time hehe. Anyway, That's my greeting. hope to see u all in game!

spacer.png

(Copyright infringements plz don't hit me)