Jagger - Dark Salvation Part 3.5 - Epilogue

Jagger

Name: Jagger

Who helped (If applicable): Cronis, Foxey, Matt

Event Name: Dark Salvations part 3.5 - Epilogue [Dying Wish]

Summary of the story: Thanks to Rear Admiral Cipher’s intelligence work, he was able to identify and track the Leviathan Cruiser used by the Sith Cult. It wasn’t present at the Jedi Temple attack, leaving an odd suspicion for Naval intelligence. Suddenly, they found the ship heading straight for Anaxes, deploying frenzy sith troopers in a fanatic revenge for their Sith Leader, Dar’gul.

What was the result of the event?: Once the garrison was depleted, the ship went for a kamikaze charge against Fort Anaxes. Despite the hard work of the GAR, the shield was not able to withstand the Leviathan Cruiser with explosives, thus resulting in GAR forces to retreat to a nearby village that was ravaged by the war. GAR did an emergency evac called by BO/Republic Evac Commander Jagger to a nearby war-torn village abandoned due to the Anaxes Campaign. From there, a makeshift FOB was made and relief/repair efforts were being made to salvage Fort Anaxes. Though since it's mostly in a mountain, only CY needs repairs.

[DEFCON 1 -- Player choice involved, however wasn't enough] 

Note: Had to cut back on spawns due to lag, and it turned into DEFCON 1 since they wanted to restart main anyways.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying, shootemup

Edited by Jagger
Words

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

10 minutes ago, Dax said:

+1 excellent event, and great use of an opportunity to restart the server lol

Reminder to give score 1-10 out of 10, not +1/-1 ! Glad you liked it though!

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

10 minutes ago, Pander said:

9/10 alittle laggy.

I know, the server has been having issues all day and they've been wanting to restart it. I used defcon 1 as a nice transition for the main server restart. 

I tried my best to cut down on spawns and promote RP over combat to deal with it. Not in my control, but thanks for the feedback!