UPDATE CHROMIUM WEAPONS ARE NOW FIXED!

Maddox07

BIG NOTICE
 CHROMIUM HAS BEEN UPDATED AND THE WEAPONS ARE WORKING WITHOUT ANY ERRORS AS NORMALLY INTENDED, YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RE ADD YOUR CHROMIUM TO YOUR PRESET IN GMOD AND KEEP IT ON FOR THE SERVER! 
YAYYYYYYY

[OLD ISSUE AND SOLUTION]

So some people may or may not have come to find out that with the recent Gmod update there are some Errors with the weapons on the server. I have gone through Reinstalling everything related to Gmod and the server and never found a way to fix it until now! 

IF YOU ARE HAVING THE ISSUE OF YOUR GUNS BEING ERRORS ITS A SIMPLE FIX
1. CLOSE GMOD ENTIRELY

2. Go into steam > Find Gmod > Right Click Gmod > Properties > Betas > SET YOUR SELECTED BETAS TAB TO NONE - Opt out of All Beta Programs > Restart Gmod > Get back on the Server and have fun!

Sadly you cannot reset your Gmod back to Chromium or 64 Bit Chromium without Errors on the SR Server I have tested it and the Errors only go away with NONE - Opt Out. So if you have server you play that require you to use those betas just switch it back and forth when switching between servers. Ill update this post if I find a way to get around that or If it is updated to where the Betas are allowed to be set and the Errors are no more!  

IF THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE SERVER WORKSHOP ADDONS OR UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THEM, BUT SO FAR THIS HAS WORKED WITH A LOT OF PEOPLES WEAPON ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE 

Edited by Shadow_7
Chromium has been updated so now people dont need to change to opt out and if you did you can change it back
  • Winner 3

+1 IT WORKS THX DUDE

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Im Opted out of all betas and I still have issues with some models being errors and not having arms in first person.

-Have all the content packs installed

-CSS is installed

-Allow custom server content is enabled

Fucking rip boi. Any help would be appreciated

Edited by BigBoss

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

On 11/21/2019 at 11:09 AM, BigBoss said:

Im Opted out of all betas and I still have issues with some models being errors and not having arms in first person.

-Have all the content packs installed

-CSS is installed

-Allow custom server content is enabled

Fucking rip boi. Any help would be appreciated

So with this I am not 100% Sure. When this issue was a thing the arms were still present and all weapon models were errors except for a knife and LD-11. I would make sure to verify your integrity files and see if that works. If not my other suggestion would be to delete your addons folder and then reinstall the content pack and your other addons. 

On 11/16/2019 at 11:33 PM, Shadow_7 said:

BIG NOTICE
 CHROMIUM HAS BEEN UPDATED AND THE WEAPONS ARE WORKING WITHOUT ANY ERRORS AS NORMALLY INTENDED, YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RE ADD YOUR CHROMIUM TO YOUR PRESET IN GMOD AND KEEP IT ON FOR THE SERVER! 
YAYYYYYYY

[OLD ISSUE AND SOLUTION]

So some people may or may not have come to find out that with the recent Gmod update there are some Errors with the weapons on the server. I have gone through Reinstalling everything related to Gmod and the server and never found a way to fix it until now! 

IF YOU ARE HAVING THE ISSUE OF YOUR GUNS BEING ERRORS ITS A SIMPLE FIX
1. CLOSE GMOD ENTIRELY

2. Go into steam > Find Gmod > Right Click Gmod > Properties > Betas > SET YOUR SELECTED BETAS TAB TO NONE - Opt out of All Beta Programs > Restart Gmod > Get back on the Server and have fun!

Sadly you cannot reset your Gmod back to Chromium or 64 Bit Chromium without Errors on the SR Server I have tested it and the Errors only go away with NONE - Opt Out. So if you have server you play that require you to use those betas just switch it back and forth when switching between servers. Ill update this post if I find a way to get around that or If it is updated to where the Betas are allowed to be set and the Errors are no more!  

IF THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE SERVER WORKSHOP ADDONS OR UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THEM, BUT SO FAR THIS HAS WORKED WITH A LOT OF PEOPLES WEAPON ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE 

@Hudson  @Eagle @Soccer

• Retired Founder
6 hours ago, Buzz said:

Still haven't fixed anything I am having...

63D624688EF21DA3246CE792D42EA9342CA0FEA6
That spams my console forever until I put the gun away.

I did a fresh install of all the CWRP content packs a few days ago, and am running without those errors or issues.

Granted - I do run the 64bit version of GMod. You can enable it by going to beta settings on GMod and select x86-x64
Try removing all your addons directly from GMod folder. Unsub from all packs. Re-sub to synergy content and retry with 64bit

z5dGuiK.gif