I Need To Apologize..

Blur

First off, i'm very sorry for my actions as of recently.  I personally feel like I have been slipping up A LOT, and I need to settle down. I'M REALLY BAD at explaining myself so please bare with me.

I've been making a lot of mingy actions recently and I've been arrested about 2-3 times for something that could've been avoided if I stopped joking around late at night and breaking rules. I don't want to push my image as someone who is Mingy,Irritating, or someone that people don't wanna be around. I generally don't act like this and I don't really know why I've been slipping up, but i'm dearly sorry to the whole community as a whole because of the problems I may have caused to the great troopers or Jedis of Synergy. I have a goal of becoming a Director and trying to help Synergy as much as i can in anyway possible. Personally in all my time being here, I've made a lot of friends who've helped me through everything! With that being said, i'm obviously not inching towards that goal if i'm promoting things like I've been doing recently. I honestly just wanted to get this feeling off my chest, and express it somewhere.

One thing I wanna ask you guys is:  What are things that I should change about my Personality,Attitude, Role-play, or anything at all. I would greatly appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism on my acts ❤️ 

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!  |  IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS OTHER THAN THE TOPIC FEEL FREE TO ASK ❤️ 

It'd prob help at times to take a 3day - 1 week LOA to play other games and have that 'reset' from the gmod/swrp mental blob. 

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

6 hours ago, Jagger said:

It'd prob help at times to take a 3day - 1 week LOA to play other games and have that 'reset' from the gmod/swrp mental blob. 

I agree with Jagger. Playing on synergy or any Gmod RP server 24/7 isn't healthy. It'll start feeling like a burden rather than a game. So it might help if you go play something else in your steam library for awhile, play another gmod gamemode (TTT, Gmod Tower, Deathrun, Cenima RP, etc etc.)

Or you could also take a break from games altogether and enjoy dat fresh air outside.

If the need ever arises @Blur that's what I often do my music for occasionally. I'll set up somewhere on base and offer a passive time to sing wherever and accept requests. 

I usually operate an a donate for a request system, but if you're feeling troubled, let me know. Any song you want that day is on me. Music heals the soul.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

1 hour ago, Hudson said:

If the need ever arises @Blur that's what I often do my music for occasionally. I'll set up somewhere on base and offer a passive time to sing wherever and accept requests. 

I usually operate an a donate for a request system, but if you're feeling troubled, let me know. Any song you want that day is on me. Music heals the soul.

Ocean man