roster/intel thread!

aight so here is the deal. I've been tasked with making a roster for one of my school's programs. 

I was thinking about how I should have it organized, and I knew that Synergy uses a bunch of methods to organize and control their rosters.

I am just wanting some tips on how I should do this, and I am putting this in a public forum is that others may also want some tips with setting up a roster for whatever reason they want to do so.

Here is some of the information that I am basing this on.

• In this roster, it is supposed to consist of multiple things. Their name, their Graduating year such as 2020, 2021, 2022, or others (I was thinking about making separate sheets for each year). The amount of hours of community service that they currently have
  • This roster will only be available to the eyes of the officers, which would include the President, VP, treasurer, publicity people(forgot the exact name, 2 people), and project secretaries (4, representing each grade level).  These secretaries would be the ones who would mainly edit the roster since they are the "secretaries" 
  • These secretaries would have to keep track of their grade level's members
  • It is expected to have around 50 people in this, so maybe around the number of staff.

Now here is my main question. Should this be automated? Or should it have an intel team? And if it is to have an intel team, could just the 4 secretaries be able to do all of the work themselves?

I know I have experience with intel work, but I feel like this is a bit different since it involves real life stuff and shit. But I just want your guys' thoughts as to how I go with this. Okay? Okay that's cool thanks.

Operation Crustacean Jet Pack Guy sprite

chad btw

Either way would work, but automation in this case would be preferred and browny points. Just make sure no one messes up the functions.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was

Automation would be probably easier to manage for everybody as long as the functions and coding doesn't get fucked up. It would also probably get other people viewing you as some sort of roster making genie demon. If you think the team is responsible enough to not mess up functions then you should be OK.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata