CWRP - Tonyy Application

roni44tony

CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Tonyy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141985934

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would love to become A Staff/Administrator because i want to make our community better and clean up All Personal that comes on to the our server and will handle these semi-malicious Troopers. I would also want to help my team members in any possible way i could.  I can Also help someone that is in the wrong to correct there self's or get them off the server for a negative Issue they have placed on them self's and to who every had the after affect. I do notice all lot of non serious player on and incoming of players that are going to minge or will minge later and some people I As for me I will Do my part to insure the RP status of our community. Lastly, I love synergy and what they provide to us as gamers.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am A young Adult that is willing to do anything to reach my potential and be as responsible as I am able to. My skills in Intel and navigating computer systems will definitely help guide me to were i need to be to either to help a trooper or remove the problem at its source. I  have a fantastic way to of specking to our family on this server where they feel comfortable.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  TR DU MEDO MSG Tonyy has played for 287:11:50.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) None