Scribbles - Talzin Growth

Scribbles

Name: Scribblrs

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: Talzins Growth

Summary of the story: Jedi knights were taken from the temple by a false jedi and put into pods as their life was drained slowly from their bodies. Their deaths imminent. The temple guard were slaughtered with their eyes taken to prevent any past sight by jedi. There was magic afoot. A holocron containing information about the dead was stolen and hidden deep inside caves as it rode worshippers. And monsters alike. A voice, a creature had arose from it and fought endlessly till it's doom. However it was cursed, plaguing the land with magic as it had brought water from the waterfall into the base. Flooding the hmc. With the power of ladders the holes were fixed and the creatures destoyed.

What was the result of the event?: The creatures were destroyed with the HMC holes being patched

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shootemup

5/10 the event was probably very good, but I did not see much untill the end. As 327th we are most of the time in bcc during events if its defcon 3 for a long time.
The rating is from my perspective and for most 327th there was nothing going on for a very long time. Except for the end at chancelors office ofcourse.

Edited by Eagle
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Eagle said:

5/10 the event was probably very good, but I did not see much untill the end. As 327th we are most of the time in bcc during events if its defcon 3 for a long time.
The rating is from my perspective and for most 327th there was nothing going on for a very long time. Except for the end at chancelors office ofcourse.

Yea I can understand that. I'll make note of this for next time

10/10 I found the interesting and really enjoyed the passive rp elements, I really enjoyed the radiation portion, though I am a bit biased for those as any event with radiation I enjoy. If defcon 1 events were allowed, I think this could have been a really really good one.

Continue with your epic events pls :)