Scribbles - Geonosis Treansory

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles 

Who helped (If applicable): Warmac

Event Name: Geonosis Treansory

Summary of the story: The SOBDE unit were sent out on a top secret mission to a desert outskirt to ecure technology that a Scientist could use for his machine. This machine akllowed users to transfer their concioence to bodies. Such as droids. SOBDE inhabited the bodies of commando droids and were sent out to secure sensitive data. This data showed there was going to be a clone massacre on geonosis due to a traitorous high command. This battle was going to be bloody.  (THIS PUT CLONES IN THE BODIES OF DROIDS FOR A BIG BATTLE)

What was the result of the event?: The SOBDE and Undercover commandos captured the traitorous high command. And Interogated him. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying for beginning. Shootemup at the end. 

SOBDE Portion of the event: [REDACTED, WIPED OFF THE RECORD]

Edited by Scribbles
  • Winner 1
Banned

1/10 I mean they were almost impossible to kill and was heavily favored towards the Null

• Friendly 2

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

1 minute ago, Cannon said:

1/10 I mean they were almost impossible to kill and was heavily favored towards the Null

it was like 30 v 3 what do you expect and we have 1 life, not infinite, 

8/10 

• Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

8/10 TBH I liked the idea. just how long it took to run back and how they have like 4000000000000000 HP as all the bacta bomb scap. but it was fun even tho I w as lagging mad. also bardan is a scary fucker

Edited by McFisher
  • Friendly 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

7/10 I like the idea of being a droid, leave it up to you to come with original idea's. The Null were very annoying but otherwise the event would've been dull and honestly otherwise pretty no one would've died. Maybe just not letting Komr'k use his bacta nade would be fair next time. Otherwise fun event and I like the objective+twist at the end.

• Friendly 2