Last Transmission from Endor

Dennis

-------- Receiving Transmission --------

[7:46 AM Log by Base Ops SSG Burner] Large explosion heard off in the distance today sent small patrol to check it out.

[7:55 AM Log by Base Ops SSG Burner] We have lost contact with the small patrol we are sending more units to check out the situation.  

[8:05 AM Log by Base Ops SSG Burner] One trooper from the 101st returned from the attack and has been brought to briefing room to report on his findings.

[8:50 AM Weather Log by Base Ops SSG Burner] Looks like weather is taking a turn for the worse storm is rolling through. 

[ 9:37 AM Log by Base Ops SSG Burner] The sky has turned black and a thick fog has rolled in and these mutated creatures have overrun the base. The generator room is overheating! 

[9:39 AM Base PA Log by Base ops Commander Jeev] DEFCON 1 GET OUT OF THE BASE THE GENERATOR IS GOING TO BLOW!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!! I REPEAT DEFCON 1

-------- Audio Transmission Transcripts --------

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: [REDACTED] ; Hello trooper i am [REDACTED] from the REDACTED bureau i investigate strange occurrences from what i am told you had one earlier today? 

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: CT-[REDACTED] ; yes sir I guess you say I did. 

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: [REDACTED] ; For the record can you state your name and rank. 

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: CT-[REDACTED] Yes Sir! My name is CT-[REDACTED]

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: [REDACTED] ; So what did you see out there trooper?

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: CT-[REDACTED] ; "Sir i..... iii.... i don't know what it was to be quite honest. The being was just floating looking at us, then SGT CT-[REDACTED] told one of his men to shoot it and then CT[REDACTED] just disappeared without trace." 

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: [REDACTED] How strange did anything else occur while you were arriving on scene? 

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: CT-[REDACTED] ; well I was the last one to arrive as i was in the back of the second group sent and when were getting there we saw the thing start disintegrating troopers by looking at them. Then most of the first group was shoot it and the blaster bolts did nothing to it, we then got there and the thing saw us and started doing the same to us as well before we could realize what was going on half of us were dead. I took cover behind some rocks and hid in between some of then. I would hear shooting and then screaming after awhile it all went quiet...... 

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: [REDACTED] ; I see did anything else happen?

[8:45 AM Audio time logs] Name: CT-[REDACTED] ; No Sir, i waited some time then ran back to base as fast as i could.

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: [REDACTED] ;  I see well thank you *large explosion heard in the background*.... WHAT was that? 

[9:02 AM Audio time logs] Explosions and screaming can be heard in background

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: CT-[REDACTED] ; Sir [REDACTED] i don't feel so good.  

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: [REDACTED] ; Trooper what do you mean?.... oh have mercy what is wrong with you

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: CT-[REDACTED] ; Loud screaming *basing around and metal clanking*

[REACTED Audio time logs] Name: [REDACTED] ; You OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! GET ME OUT OF HERE IM NOT GOING TO DIE!

[9:40 AM Audio time logs] Name: Unknown ; Sir i can't....... Wait what's that? *large explosion* *STATIC* 

-------- END of Audio Transmission Transcripts --------

*All other data corrupted*

• Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

What holo said

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)