Yashiro/Lilac's 101st BCMD Application

Cappy

Steam Name: Yashiro

RP Name: 101st Commander Lilac

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):  STEAM_0:1:55355791

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 101st Battalion Commander

Experience: I have been a commander and officer of the 101st battalion for almost a month now, commanding units and being given opportunities to lead prior to being a commander by other members of the same battalion.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Taking the role of Battalion Commander can be a very difficult task to achieve. Keeping control of your troopers, ensuring activity is maintained, keeping on top of numbers and making sure the battalion is in the best state it can be. I believe I can take on this role and take pride in making the 101st hold high standards, high regards and give its members the greatest opportunities for other battalions, Jedi, or naval. Working with other Battalions and ensuring that they are in the best of states as well to keep a good relationship that makes everyone happy. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: (Note that all Availability times are being written under the timezone of UTC +10)

Monday - Not Available (University)

Tuesday - Not Available (University)

Wednesday - 2PM - Midnight

Thursday - 2PM - Midnight

Friday - 2PM - Midnight

Saturday - 10AM - Midnight

Sunday - 10AM - Midnight

(I also made a chart if you don't like reading words. This chart instead explains the amount of hours I can put in each day.)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have been spending a large amount of time on the Server since it was first released after the most wonderful time that was caused during the Icefuse dilemma. Spending a large amount of time on the old map and the current one, I have spent my entire time playing as a member of the 101st. And I plan to continue doing so, as I enjoy my battalion. In total I'd estimate I've spent almost a month of total game play in hours.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes and I use it far too much..

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want my battalion to be considered highly respected and reputable among all over battalions and members of the server. Although this may not be the case, but some people would consider the 101st to just be a minge battalion where trolls would go just to be able to start rdming others, etc. I want to make the 101st a fun and serious place where anyone may come for help, training, advice, etc. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand completely.

Edited by Yashiro
Making the text color easier to see.

Where do i begin with this app...... I wish i would be able to +1 But unfortunate i will have to do a -1. The main reason is due to how you are only able to be on for a limited amour of time during the end of the week because of you going to university. Also you would not be on during high peak hours of new recruits. I am sorry about this.... still love ya man.

-Former 101st BCMD Forge

-1, Whenever I look in the 101st channel in Teamspeak, there is no one online. I haven't seen you online much either. You have 14.3 hours online in the last two weeks, and this is just for GMod in general, this doesnt include if you have been on the server or just idling in the title menu. I honestly cannot say that you are a good leader if you cannot show that through your activity. And finally, because you say you have been a Commander for 1 month now, yet 1/2 of that time has been spent on the server in less than 15 hours. You in my honest opinion, do not deserve this position.