Sawbone GM app

Sawbone

Name: Sawbone

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34903341

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: TR 21stSO MEDO 2ndLT Shadow 22 has played for 352:29:33.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: As a GH I've been dealt bad hands with how my second event went, but I know I can lead folks in a event  to try to make the player base  less bored on the server while also  making sure to improve how I communicate with my helpers and event jobs. I would personally say  I need to improve in communicating, but I feel that I will improve as I make more events for the server. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I understand fully

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Going off my second event, The crimson Ghost has formed up on the near by planet of Takobo and its settlement known as Hammertown, as  Senator Stonks, has requested back up to aid his peoples settlement against this militia group who threatens to kill all Ithorians. I would then deploy 501st, 212th, and 41st to liberate the settlement. Civilian casualties will depend on how fast the clones can move  to key settlement points to make the CIS backed Crimson Ghost fallback from the city, or make a last stand if the clones can out flank them in time. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Head Admin

Accepted for interview.

Contact any GMO by the date of 11/7/2019 or be Denied.

Good luck on your interview !

//locked ; moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

You were accepted

//Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander