Sawbone Mining Intrigue

Sawbone

Name: Sawbone 

Who helped (If applicable): Gadget ( Shadowed me), Rick, DeathTiger

Event Name: Mining Intrigue 

Summary of the story:  A Ithorian Senator and a ithorian civilian with two guards and a Jawa are drilling at the village caves mining illegally, when an accident happens and the clones must try to get to the senator, but when they do it turns out only the civilian a guard, and the jawa survive as the senator was injured and the other guard was killed, not by rocks but a knife. The clones must then find out who did is and who tried to kill the senator, as a mysterious person watches this all unfold 

What was the result of the event?: A ithorian Civilian, and a guard was killed by the corrupt guard who then had CIS militia Crimson Ghost Attack the base with one man who died while the otehr escaped, leading to a possible other encounter with them 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Passive RP, with a small shooting at the end

Pretty good event, some issues with some EJs but generally okay.

I would give it a rating of maybe 6 or 7/10.

Was some confusion with the plot as me [Jawa] was accused of murder when I was a good boi. But it made the event a bit more interesting.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...