Matt's GM Application

Matt-Matthos

Name: Wolfpack ARCO Colonel Matt

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82002797

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 940 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7.5

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I have learned a lot during my time on the server and I believe that I have grown to have good Communication and Leadership Skills.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: A Acclamator crashes somewhere near base.  A weird fluid/gas element that was being carried on the ship from the  unknown regions is released. The element mixes with the coaxium and the other hyper fluid causing a combustion and releasing a massive explosions turning cells from life on the planet to turn into mutated beings. While the forces are stuck inside base and the outposts from blast they have to fend off these weird beings. But theirs only a certain time before the element takes over the planet and everything and everyone on it...

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): I've only done 1 but here you go if you want 

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

Head Admin

Accepted for interview.

Contact any GMO by the date of 11/7/2019 or be Denied.

Good luck on your interview !

//locked ; moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

you were accepted

//moved to accept

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander