Korm's GM app

Korm

Name: Korm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18305751

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 2435

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'd say very good. But that's me tootin' my own horn.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yeeee

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Back on Endor I had an idea for a "Endor Liberation Front" where it was gonna be a passive RP event where a bunch of environmentalists were going to go up to the base and talk mad smack to the G.A.R for ruining Endor, would've been fun if I had stuck around but IRL got to me. I have a few others planned. A lot actuallly now that I'm Marshal Commander and I want to see them through.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): I honestly don't feel like going digging for these it'd take forever. But I remember lot of them got +1's before we switched to the 1-10 system then a lot got over a 6 in rating so they were good but could've been improved upon, like everything in life.

+1 mega stinky

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

Accepted for interview.

Contact any GMO by the date of 11/5/2019 or be Denied.

Good luck on your interview !

//locked ; moved to pending

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

You were accepted !

// Moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander