CWRP-Zero Staff Application

hop1003

RP Name: 21stGMM MEDO 1SG Zero

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:218497808

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be a administrator for two reasons still. Number one is because I want to further my help to the server more than donating 25$ dollars and playing the server.  And becoming a active and helpful admin will help that. I'm not afraid to admit that I made mistakes before.  But I really want to prove myself more than doing so in game things that seem to be hard. The 2nd thing is that I love doing encounters and creating RP, fun, and battles.  I personally have seen not a lot of events recently and I want to improve it.  And instead of complaining I'm going to try to help it and become an admin and try to become a least something related to events.  I have a ton of ideas for events and other RP related things.  Also there have been many times when admins are busy and there is a time sensitive thing. In conclusion I would love to join the team to help with almost everything.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Giancarlo (redacted) I'm 14 and I love this server. I am a Rated A fencer I"m going to the Junior Olympics. I"m also a  Eagle scout with one eagle palm. I am from Mexico and used to be very Loudmouth but I'm more chill now.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No (The last one the server was dangerous)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  405 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)No