Update

Steven_

High staff? I don’t really know who to refer to for this one.

do we any status on the updates?

Concern: The server is starting to slowly dwindle in its number of players. The server is getting boring for its current members, i used to play on the server a lot more, but now im usually just playing other games while I afk. The community hasnt received any info on when the update will be released. People are already bored of the new map, give us SOMETHING at least. Most of what I do for fun now is walk on the lines inbetween courtyard and lobby.

• Founder
Founder

I understand the update was promised some time ago. Please know that we are still working extremely hard on getting it out and released onto the server however we have had other responsibilities server related as well as IRL  pop up on a day to day basis which is why the process seems to be a little slow at the moment. We have about 3 pages of suggestions that we are sorting through for the new update and are making good progress on it so please just be patient and stick with us. The intelligence team is still a new feature so we are still working on properly incorporating them into this process in order to maximize efficiency.

Thanks,

- Community Leadership -

• Winner 4