CWRP - (Voice's) Staff Application

Marq

RP Name: BO TR SFC Vocal, 21stSO ARF SSG Voice

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42301724

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator because I enjoy the server. I have had fun and wish to create more fun as a possible GM and want to help the server. I wish to see this server grow and become a part of this community. I have also been a very active member of this community. I have done trainings and wish to do more for the server. And for the future maybe I can put my little mark on it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a DND, MTG, and big Warhammer nerd. I enjoy doing RP and making stories. I also do a bit of voice work.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not really

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
197 hours
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Marq
Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

-1 I have only had one interaction with you and in my opinion it was not a good one. i was shadowing your TR training on 9/12/19 [only 10 days ago] and you honestly did not do very good [skipping things ect] and in the end the CC became a CC without his mandatory binds because he didnt know how to make a bind and you gave up on trying to teach him. after the training i gave you a rating of 2/5 and you then proceeded to disagree with everything i said and getting borderline hostile with me.

In conclusion this is showing me that you give up to easily and dont like it when people give you criticsm to try and help you out

no offence but i just think you should wait a while

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

On 9/22/2019 at 3:29 AM, Pot said:

-1 I have only had one interaction with you and in my opinion it was not a good one. i was shadowing your TR training on 9/12/19 [only 10 days ago] and you honestly did not do very good [skipping things ect] and in the end the CC became a CC without his mandatory binds because he didnt know how to make a bind and you gave up on trying to teach him. after the training i gave you a rating of 2/5 and you then proceeded to disagree with everything i said and getting borderline hostile with me.

In conclusion this is showing me that you give up to easily and dont like it when people give you criticsm to try and help you out

no offence but i just think you should wait a while

What you stated I did take to heart I changed my training a bit. And for the guy without the bind his  bind wouldn’t work, I wasn’t gonna keep him there for 20 mins just to have the strip weapons bind as a new guy. I apologize for maybe sounding irritated and rude. It was my first ever training and I was a little stressed. But for you to say i skipped parts, got hostile, and to say blatantly that I give up easily is very disrespectful. 

Edited by Marq

@Marq I just wanna point out that it wasnt your first training as there is a log of a TRO shadowing you before i did [Killjoy to be specific] and im sure other people who have access to the documents can confirm im going to uphold the -1 and end this here but id just like that fact to be known

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

Head Admin

Your application has been denied due to failing to contact a HA by 10/2/2019

You may re-apply in 30 days or get waived by a HA.

//moved to denied

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Ha, jk. It has been moved back to pending due to some reason.

//moved to pending

Head Admin

//moved to accepted again, welcome