CWRP - (Sawbone) Staff Application

Sawbone

RP Name: 21stSO MEDO SGM Shadow 22

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34903341

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have helped on two other severs, as a admin an a Head GM, and I see  staff is needed sometimes through out the day. I want to help lower any complaints people have of staff not answering by trying to answer the normal calls for job changes an other simple duties, so higher staff can focus on dupes, events, or admin sits that require their attention over the small stuff. My future goal is to be able be a Game master and help use some of my ideas to keep players happy and engaged on the server, as well as making sims for them to enjoy when nothing is happening on base. People going afk on the server is a normal thing because of nothing really happening most of the time until events or training are started on the server. Event  wise on the server, I hope to bring some of my event ideas I've  used in the past and I want to adapt them  to how this server works, even if it means I must do normal admin duties before becoming a GM I will gladly learn and make sure to keep the rules enforced, so higher staff can focus on more important matters.  I want to also help the server with its transition to Serious RP and make sure our player base has a smooth transition as well as feeling rewarded, for doing RP more even if no event is going on.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm  a relaxed guy who plays gmod for fun and to relax, while wanting to have a fun RP experience even on  a game this goofy sometimes. I always make sure even if someone isn't wanting to listen to me I tend to be nice, and make sure I don't come off as rude in many conversations. I try to make sure to be friendly to folks around, even if they are being mean as hell towards, and try to a conflict solver if the need arrives.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was Admin/ Head GM on Normandy Gaming, as well as Head GM on Insignia Network till each server respectfully shut down over management problems, or player base leaving.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) :  21stSO MEDO SGM Shadow 22 has played for 228:03:55.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am not.

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.