Bananaberry's Resignation

Name: 327th KCL Deviss , or Bananaberry, or Blueberry (forum name)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:214812255

Final day of work (Must be three days later): 9/20/2017 (three days from now thanks)

Reason for leaving: Starting to get burnt out on only playing this game, so needing to put in an LOA to play a different one for a week or so is starting to look dumb (no offense staff team yall are good people). Also on some days that are particularly staff heavy for me it leaves me being stressed and then I can't sleep. kek. This isn't a resignation from the server just staff, gamemaker, and TRO, aka the trainer program. For gamemaker I just wanted to give people the fun times in the slow times and when the reports became a thing I knew I wouldn't fill those out because I'd forget. I will give my frigate to those who want to use it but I won't be the one using it for my events. And with the trainer program, again I'm getting a lil burnt out so I don't want to look inactive, and if I'm having fun doing my thang and I see the oh so despirate calls of a cc and I have to call for a trainer it just kinda puts me in a bad mood, no offense Naavi your job and all the TRs jobs are very important. This is also my naval resignation Baller if you see this kek. BUT YEAH, I had fun having the power of STAFF and TRAINING and GAMEMAKING. 

Farewells:

@Naavi YOU'RE JOB IS IMPORTANT BUT YOU NEED A BREAK 

@Llama/Yoda Your interview with me was extremely fast and thanks bb

IDK WHO ELSE TO PUT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW ANYONE ELSE, I DONT EVEN KNOW IF THEY KNOW ME KEK

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

• Coordinator
Coordinator

ACCELERATED; ON BEHALF OF ZANDER.

Thank you Bananaberry for all your hard work that you have done within staff and the trainer program. You have shown true dedication. I am sad to see you step down! You are welcome in my channel anytime! -- Naavi.