Anderson

Name:
Anderson

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:196477999

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 
I'd like to say that my communication and leaderships skills are quite decent. I've managed to host a few events now as a GH and I can only account two events that haven't turn out well due to elements out of my control. I feel I am able to control a group of event jobs when needed. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:
Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

I would love to continue my Director Garak story line. A shady member of the Republic military (Referencing Director Krennic) and his experiments conducted on the clones to make the perfect trooper. The Director would send different battalions on special missions around the galaxy exploring the fact there are no "good guys" in war. Shock would show the gradual transformation into the Empire, as shown in lore. Attack battalions will, hopefully, finally realise the actual damage they behind in a battle. Allowing SOBDE to actually do their jobs as special operators, conducting dangerous and top secret missions that really blur the line between who is good and who is evil. While also allowing the players to uncover the darkside of Garak that no one truly understood until it was too late. 

Providing the players with somewhat mature content, that shows that war isn't simple. Its different shades of grey. The Republic weren't always the good guys. They did some pretty horrible stuff in the war. These events and this story line would steer more into legends than the canon. Considering the server is legends at this point and that legends have much more detailed (and interesting) stories in comparison to canon. 

One particular idea I have in mind is as follows:

Director Garak sends the 501st legion out to assault a recently captured planet within the outer rim. The battalion would deploy, discovering a CIS insurgency on the planet. Director Garak would send the 501st off to stomp out the insurgency. As ordered the troopers would move out and engage the insurgency, killing all the insurgents they encounter. Capturing data and conducting a scorched earth tactic. At some point in the deployment the Troopers will encounter some huddle civilians protected by a few insurgents. Do they follow their orders or leave them be? Leaving what they do with the insurgents and the civilians up to the players. Are the insurgents just CIS Scum, no different to battle droids, and fight for the "evil" in the galaxy. Or are they a group of true Separatists that just want independence, true freedom to govern themselves? Nevertheless, the legion will carry out their mission and by the end it all won't matter. With the Village being bombed. Wiping out all traces of the insurgency for good. "Freeing" the people of the planet from the tyrannical grip of the CIS. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

You are a captain and an Alpha ARC I would be surprised if you had bad leadership and communication.  I like the director Garak story line Idea and the event sounds fun, also your explanation is fairly articulate.  I think you will do well as a GM, so+1.

Edited by Kenny
  • Friendly 1
Head Admin

You were ACCEPTED in  your interview !

Congratulations and welcome to the team. 

//locked

//moved to accepted

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander