Rocksteady - dealing with the forgotten ones

Rocksteady

Name: Rocksteady

Who helped (If applicable): casual deathtiger

Event Name: dealing with the forgotten ones

Summary of the story: several bounty hunters were contracted to bring pillars to the planet during this time the pillars activated, awakening an ancient evil. the pillars spread and released zombies into the area. each pillar could only be destroyed a certain way once before a new way was needed. eventually all of the pillars werre destroyed and the being went back to beiong forgotten

What was the result of the event?: republic win

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

eh, 5/10. Decent idea, I liked the creativity with the pillars needing different methods to destroy, but it went on for way too long, and it seemed really unorganized. Maybe try getting more people to help with running it.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png

0/10, Sorry bro, but it was mostly due to the high spawning of NPC's other than that the event was meh, the ammount of npcs spawned forced people out of their vehicles, ontop of it it was just......... yea i have never ever gone through 10k+ rounds as i did today i was forced to leave my LAAT while giving air support due to the massive ammount of spawning as well on top of it it was to long

Banned

6/10 Creative and challenging but took a long time 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

7/10.

it was fun, people actually had to use their brains however too many pillars can result in kind of an idea drain, so people struggled just shooting at things for a while.

Only reason it lasted so long was because people had to think of ideas and it kind of dragged  on. If this event just had a few less pillars it probably wouldve been perfect length of an event. 

The NPC Count was alright, however things couldve been taken into consideration like the vehicles out, and location of NPCs. Mass amounts of NPCs spread out. I.e if there are bunches in 1 area and nother area it might lag.

Tickets pretaining to the event couldve had a little more frequency, which i understand is a little hard to do.

Overall this was a fun event, however some parts were a tad stretched due to the mass amounts of objectives. 

Players running and getting Tk'ed were not the game masters fault. Remember, players are their own thing. So those that blame the game master for other peoples choices should re-think their ratings in the future (if anyone rates it based off of that)