CWRP - Tulokie Staff Re-application :)

Tulokie

RP Name: TR 41st EC AMED SPC Tulokie / TR Jedi KI Aqualio

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:193994465

VIP (Y/N):  Hell yeah I am and I'm proud to be one

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Well A while ago I was a NA. :)

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): I am not an admin on any others Synergy servers

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I had to leave the staff team because my life got in the way and I was playing a lot more than I should have been especially as a senior in high school, I wasn't focused on what was important (not saying that Synergy isn't important I just had to focus on real life). I also had some pretty bad computer problems at the time and could barely every get on the server and be active like I would've liked to have been. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I would like to rejoin the staff team because I feel like I could always do more for the server and I want to be able to help the server and do my part as much as possible. I would also like to join the staff team again because I want to give it a second try and this time I actually want to be more active and now that I'm graduated out of high school I can do that. I also feel like I can bring ideas I have to life for the server and keep new members coming in and keeping the server alive by meeting many new faces.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I do understand that, I've never forgotten the rules and am 100% ready to get tested on my knowledge of the rules. ;)

Congratulations ,you have been accepted for an interview! Please contact a Head Admin by 09/15/19 otherwise you will automatically denied!

// Locked 

// Moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander