CWRP - Inosuke's Staff Application

Inosuke

RP Name: Rancor ARC WO Hammer/Jedi S Padawan Inosuke

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:232431438

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an Admin because I wish to help with the server. I've always been interested in becoming staff ever since i hit SGT, It's been a goal for me. So I want to help the server with it's staff team, make sure that there's serious rp everywhere. I wish to help everyone who makes a ticket to the best of my abilities. I will teach CTs how to rp correctly if they don't know how, I will assist anyone and everyone if they request upon it through an admin ticket, and make sure everyone is RPing correctly. I will learn as I go and meet new people. I adapt quickly so I feel as though I could adapt to this staff team.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm very interested in cooking, I've became interested in it about a few months ago. A few cooking channels I watch are: Binging with Babish, Gordon Ramsay, and Jamie Oliver. I am a big weeb and it is not healthy, I watch anime every time a new episode comes out, a few anime that I'm watching currently are: Are you Lost, Magic Sempai, Fire Force, Dr.Stone, Danmachi, and Darling in the Franxx. I'm not interested in sports but my mom has tried to get me into them multiple times, I sprained my ankle playing football when i was 12 and that was the last time of me playing sports.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Senior Administartor on IL Gaming (Shut down) Trial Moderator on Royalty Servers (shut down), Trial Moderator on Havoc Nations SWRP/MRP (shut down)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 334:06:37.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Edited by UnderChrome

Your Staff Application Has Been ACCEPTED 

Contact a HA by 9/12/2019 OR BE DENIED

// Locked

// Moved to Pending 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic