How do you think im doing as RECON Regimental CMD

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMJYbuYDp9hxAYjapG8Ta-WBVwjHthPMueDAqHxCW66zXGSg/viewform

This is fully optional and it tells me on how you guys think I am doing for the Recon Regiment - I am directing this to outside my regiment hints why I am posting this in the forums section but if you in the Recon Regiment and you think im doing something wrong plz fill it out. Putting your name wont ruin anything with me nor cause any problems with your position if you are in the Recon Regiment or not. I wanted to do this to overall see how most ppl see me as Reg for my Regiment

Again if you have any issues plz feel free to post a report on the doc so I further better my self as a Regimental commander for the Recon Regiment. Plz dont meme this I want to actually know if im doing somethings bad

putting ur name should be fully optionak fyii

Edited by BlackiSblack
Recon Regimental Commander Feedback Form
Give feedback to the current Recon Regimental Commander
* Required
Name
putting a name will not cause any problems
Spartan
Battalion
181st Armored Division
Complaint *
Your to soft on these soy bois. You need to start demoting a removing these fucks for being insubordinate ineffective cucks.
How to improve *
Lay down the big dick energy of allah, and smite these fucks. GG ez
Recon Regimental Commander Feedback Form
Give feedback to the current Recon Regimental Commander
* Required
Name
putting a name will not cause any problems
Spartan
Battalion
181st Armored Division
Complaint *
Your to soft on these soy bois. You need to start demoting a removing these fucks for being insubordinate ineffective cucks.
How to improve *
Lay down the big dick energy of allah, and smite these fucks. GG ez