CWRP - (Focus) Staff Application

Focus

RP Name: TR 41stEC ARC SGM Focus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:238102508

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an admin because of the amount of minges I see on everyday. I Would Love to help out with keeping the server clean of people that have no intent to RP. I want to Become an Admin to help out in anyway on the server. I would also like to help my battalion in any way Such as Promos and training's and anything as that could make it easier for my battalion and the Server. and also during Downtime I am Very active and I always hear People complaining that admins are AFK at those times would be a great opportunity for me to help as much as possible. I am determined to be the best Admin i can be If im accepted and be as helpful as possible.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Logan and im 17. I Love gmod and it is the main game I play. My favorite thing to do in IRL is anything With Computers. I love Learning about components and Building Computers. All I do on Gmod is Play Clone wars RP to make new Friends and work my up the ranks. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a Moderator on SBS Clone Wars Server.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  176 Hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am not 

Head Admin

+1, keep it up B ) 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Congratulations ,you have been accepted for an interview! Please contact a Head Admin by 09/01/19 otherwise you will automatically denied!

// Locked 

// Moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander