CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name:Blue

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:168273471

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:GMT+1

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wish to be staff because i love to help out people who are in need of help as i am a character who loves helping communitie people, also i love this server and i wish the server to be minge and rule breaking free and i would love to join the staff team to prevent rule breaking happening. Also i have been high ranking staff before and know it by the back of my hand so i feel i would fit the staff job even better. Also i want to be staff to overall keep the community safe and to continue to help the server have great serious rp.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 17 i play games most often and obviously have to attend school to make my future the best as possible. Also i play football very often and i go to gym most weeks, also i just beat cancer last year and that was a big event in my life and at the moment this server is helping me go through my long periods of recovery.

Do you have any previous staff experience?yes, i have owned 3 servers before and i have been admins and super admins on other server for example Gaming light.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  101 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)no

Head Admin

+1,good guy 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Congratulations ,you have been accepted for an interview! Please contact a Head Admin by 09/01/19 otherwise you will automatically denied!

// Locked 

// Moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Your Staff Application has been Accepted

Welcome to the staff team as a New Admin.

// moved to Accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic