rose - Neutral Negotiations

Rose

Name: Rose

Who helped (If applicable): Rocksteady, byrd, Lemon, Hopper, Steel

Event Name: Neutral Negotiations

Summary of the story: A neutral planet is planning on siding with the CIS or the Republic so the republic sent Padme and Organa while the CIS sent an umbaran general to negotiate

What was the result of the event?: they sided with the republic and the ubarans sent for CIS forces and invaded

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplay 

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

6/10

It was a good role-playing event had a lot of interesting points that tested the knowledge of people's lore. The point where the CIS forces entered the system was good, made sense and was enjoyable. However, the event is left on a sort of cliffhanger. A few shock and Padme were in a LAAT when it exploded. Then the event ended. I would feel it would've been better if maybe we crashed do a last stand as we wait for republic forces to extract us. Otherwise in Roleplay we literally just fucking died and thats it. 

A few other minor complaints such as the hostage situation that lead no where, If you're just going to kill the senator then do it. Don't hold a pointless hostage negotiation that leads no where. Just wastes our time and yours (But props for not using a commando droid!). Also one of my troopers complained that an event job was in admin mode, but i don't know if that is true. 

TL;DR: All around good event. Nice roleplay and the shoot them up wasn't that cancerous. However, the ending needed to be worked on and thought out a bit more. Because if that was the true ending for the event... well senator Padme just died. Someone better tell Anakin....

Neutral. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was