CWRP - (Devil) Staff Application

Magician

RP Name:21stSO MED CPL Devil

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:441332235

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone:PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wish to be admin for synergy roleplay because first of all i literally loved this server the people the events etc.And since i want to support more to this server i thought why not be admin since i can help other people and share there love to this server.Since my timezone is pst and when i always go on after school its during the dead hours of the server so since im admin why not do small events and things for people to do they wont get bored.Also i wont forget doing my tickets as admin i will promise to do my tickets 24/7 so people get more fun experience on synergy roleplay.I loved the 21st and i wish to make trainings and simulations to help us grow further and become the best battalion and i will also do some trainings and simulation for any battalions for them if i cant make any small events or encounters. Being staff for synergy means a good thing for both the community and me because i will help as much as possible to this community and for me i loved helping people in need and do there tickets. ❤️

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):My name is ethan i lived in the philippines with my family. I grew up watching the clone wars im a huge fan of it. I was a sporty kid who is competitive i the challenge. I love gaming and also i love star wars so i played gmod and played star wars rp.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) :| 21stSO MED CPL Devil has played for 169:19:41.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one):No 

Note:Im trying my best to be as mature as possible right now

Edited by DDeviLL
Head Admin

+1, very good application. Hope you get it. Good luck B)

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Your Staff Application has been DENIED

Please wait the full 30 days before applying or ask a HA to get waived. 

You may apply in 30 days 9/28/2019

// locked 

// moved to Denied

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic