The Colt Brothers Introduction

Dennis

Background Information
The Colt brothers were born on an unknown location in the outer rim. Their father was a sith lord of an unknown name who met their mother when they were in their late 20s both human and ended up having four kids. Darius the oldest (Dennis), Ether the second oldest (Steven), Valdar (Sesu), and the youngest Hugo (Shady), Alfred (Deceased). 
The father worshiped the god Abeloth and studied pants and how to further himself using the dark side of the force. He passed his knowledge of the dark side and how to use plants to his wife before he left to go and attempt to find and free Abeloth, (which he later did and he consumed his body). The mother raising four kids and constantly looking for new plants to study to help her husband upon his return kept moving around the galaxy. While on a planet in the outer rim at the start of the war the CIS invaded and raided the town that the family was staying in, the local CIS general gave the orders to kill everyone in the town, the mother was out getting food from the market while the droids stormed it and opened fire on the market killing everyone in their path. The mom started to run and was shot in the side but made it home as it was a glancing blow, as she got home and gathered the boys and tried to escape she packed the book of sacred texts that the father had given her. The B1 battle droids got to the house before they could escape and when the mother tried to defend the boys they shot and killed her. This sent Darius into a rage seeing his mother die in front of him this is when he discovered his force powers, pushing the B1's out through a wall in the house. He then was able to get his brothers and escape. They hid on the planet until they could sneak their way off the planet and this is when the other brothers discovered their force powers as well. 
After leaving the planet they had to learn how to use their newfound powers to live and get what they needed. Darius had started going through his father's things in the bag. He found one sith lightsaber hilt and 4 red kyber crystals, a book on botany and the dark side of the force. One sith Holocron telling them that the god Abeloth and how she would reward anyone who set her free and worshiped her. Darius raised his brothers moving from planet to planet studying plants and training himself and his younger brothers. They then made their way to the planet anaxes where they are currently staying and working. 

End Information
Colt Brothers Diary
Name of the writer: Darius

Today we moved into our new compound on anaxes, we got everything moved in and unpacked very quickly. We also found out that there is a republic military base near our house hopefully the war doesn't make it to us. Valdar and Hugo are too young to remember the violence that those damn droids bring. I and Ether are the only ones who remember. Hugo is eager to fight his first Jedi as me and the others have done to prove that he is worthy. Abeloth has been very kind to us as of late and blessed us with our last ritual, hopefully, the Jedi that talked to use don't do too much digging into us our who our parents were. I tried to be as vague as possible about everything even giving them false names of everything. We continue to try to find new plants on this strange world to help us kill our enemies so that one day we will free abeloth from the grips of the wretched Jedi. I also sensed that one of the Jedi who talked to us was a former sith I believe that his name was Rick or something like that, maybe one day we can make him come back to his true self and Abeloth can reward him as well. This is all I have to record for today I will write as often as I remember. 

Side note: more information will be released at the end of each friday.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 3 weeks later...

---- Colt Brothers Update ----

Writer: Darius Colt

I tried to blend in with the jedi and try their way however i was not welcomed. Once they found out that my father was a former sith lord they kicked me out and cast me aside. I don't know what to do with my life right now. I have tried to show that i can change and pursue the jedi way but everything i try they reject. My brothers left with the ship and still haven't returned so I have been scavenging for food on planet. The house that we bought was sacked and looted and nothing was left good thing i took all the important things and hid them before the clones could take anything. I will have to see what i can do to live here for a time being. I tried to consult for the republic on all things sith related but even then i am not welcomed and shot at I just think it is time to stay im my little cave and wait to die. If this is the last time i write in this thing then I have either died or been captured. If one of my brothers finds this and I am dead... I love you guys please carry on and keep doing great work.  

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic