CWRP - Sleeper Staff Application

Sleeper

RP Name: Commander Rak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163995380

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I want to help out the community. I want to help to improve upon peoples experience in Synergy RP. Recently I also have noticed that the Administration Team needs some help, so I thought that I could offer my assistance. It is important that every good server has a good administration team and I would like to become apart of that team. Eventually I would also like to become a Game Master and create fun events for the community. I hope you understand how much effort I will put forth to help improve on the Server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I very much enjoy to play video games, and have fun online. With synergy role play they have created such a good community It is hard not have fun. The community of this server is one of the reasons why I want to join staff.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, I do not have any other staff experience 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  710:03:10.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No im currently not a staff on Synergy.

Head Admin

+1, good guy, been playing on the server and pretty serious. Would make a good staff member.

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Your Application has been Accepted for Interview

Contact myself or another HA for your Interview

You have till 8/29/2019

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Your App has been Accepted 

Congratulations

spacer.png

//Moved to Accepted

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA