Russell Admin application

Russell

RP Name: TR 91st Lightning MAJ Razor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100310167

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be a admin basically to assist the server in being greater than it already is already. I have witnessed it where we have had people come on with only the goal to harass and minge on the server and not having the power to do anything relatively meaningful to help stop them is painful. I have also seen it where admins are very supportive to there members and try there best at all times from what i have seen but there are times where even they are of no real use in a situation, for example where a person couldn't be banned and was constantly rejoining and killing people for no real reason but to be a troll. And as well as the fact that I have decided to make my self a productive member of this community i believe that one of the best ways to do this is to be an admin as i am already a Trainer but this was confirmed when i saw the dedication by the admins and there quick response to any situation big or small. I want to be an administrator as how sometimes i come on and there can be an issue but no admins are on due to it being rather late for them.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Charles Russell im from London in college doing A-Level History hoping to get into a university in the future, but in my pass time i try and spend as much time as possible on the server. Came here because one of my friends said he found a good server, I came from 2 years in a old arma 2 regiment called the 82nd airborne where i left as a CPL. Been in multiple other TS regiments on multiple games one was on arma 3 where i left at the rank of WO3.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? No real experience apart from being an moderator for a month but i am willing and able to learn if possible.

+1 he has been helping the community alot in the morning times training non stop

Current: Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Knight Ascendant TG Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof | CG MED SFC Spoof | Navy MEDM PO2 Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png