2nd Battle of Geonosis

KillJoy

Name:KillJoy

Who helped (If applicable):Wayforce[GH] Patrick[GH]

Event Name:2nd Battle of Geonosis

Summary of the story:This is based of the 2nd Battle of Geonosis. Where 212th, 501st, 21st get to point rain. To take the planet from CIS Control

What was the result of the event?:They Regrouped up at point rain then blow up the factory and 2 501st blew themself up PK

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Shoot em up based off of an epsoide of the clone wars

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

9/10 Sick event, rp was fun, we copied rally point rain EP from the CW show very well. The building was very good, the props were well placed and felt immersive - MY FAVORITE part of the event was the prop placement.

Edited by Jagger
s

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

9/10. Executed very well, although the cave could have been done a little bit better so people didn't get stuck. Also, the Geonosians were a tad bit too damaging so I couldn't have fun using my flamethrower. The instant I tried to use it I got melted because of how close I needed to get. Otherwise, it was a VERY fun event that I enjoyed thoroughly.