Lafayette’s Re-applaction

Lafayette

RP Name: TR ST 1SG Rys

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:129042113

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone: Est

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: My 9 year old cousin had cancer and he wasn’t doing well so I was with him a lot and sadly just pasted away on Saturday 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I’m gonna be honest, one reason is to occupy myself with my cousin gone I need something to occupy me and keep me from just thinking about him (like if I just sit around missing him it will make things worse). For the logistic reason, the reason why I want to become an administrator is because I love Synergy's community and I want to be even more involved in it. Also I am shock and here and there we get minges that just keep doing the same thing over and over so they need to get removed from the server, well sometimes these people switch there name and cause chaos for staff, if i became staff i would see who truly did it because I am shock and arrested them so i would be the one to see their original name,  then use my administrative powers to solve issue if it keeps happening so staff doesn't false ban people, because it has been happening recently. I think that becoming an administrative will be a new way to meet people and put myself out there. It will allow me to show and improve on maturity. The main reason I want to join the staff team is because I want to do more for Synergy and keep it the great and happy place for others, and not let other people ruin it for them. I just want  to make synergy a fun place to come play SWRP and make new friends not a server full of annoying minges.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I understand

Congratulations, you have been accepted for an interview. Please contact a Head Admin before 08/23/19 otherwise you will be automatically denied.

// locked

// moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• 2 weeks later...

Your Staff application has been Denied due to failure to contact a head admin.

You may reapply in 30 days

// Moved to Denied

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander