CWRP - Skore's Staff Application

Skore

RP Name: TR DU ARF 1SG Skore | TR DU Padawan G Kevin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70621942

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CEST | GMT+2

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

This server is the first GMOD server that I have played on and I really clicked with the server. I love the community here and all the players, so I really just want to help out with everything. I want to be useful to the server and not just be a player playing on it. I want to help with events and maybe one day even make my own events. I also really like helping people and I am dedicated when I need to do something. Also I have seen lack of staff on the times that I am on, so I figured I could become staff and help out the late night boys. I have been thinking about trying out for staff for some time now and I think I am ready now.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Kevin and I live in Sweden. I am a pretty shy guy but that doesn't stop me from doing what I have to. I play basketball as soon as I am not doing anything, like playing GMOD. My life before I joined Synergy basically revolved around basketball. Now that I have joined Synergy, my basically revolves around basketball and GMOD. School is starting soon and I am starting a new school so that might impact my activity for around 1-2 weeks as I need to actually make new friends which I am bad at.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No not on gmod only on minecraft

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 360 hours on the server

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Nope

(My edit was a grammar mistake)

Edited by Skore
Head Admin

Big fucking -1

Reason: You have been pranked. This is a +2 making it a +1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Your Staff application has been Accepted for interview.

Contact a HA by 8/20/19 or your application will be Denied.

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

@Skore

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Your staff application has been Accepted

Don't mess this up

spacer.png

// Moved to Accepted

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA