Wagners Staff re-Application V2

Wagner

RP Name: 91st Lightning T BARCL 1stLT Wagner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171214021

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT+1

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I once resigned and i got beaned for inactivity cause i forgot to put up my LOA (MY FAULT)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to help out my battalion as well as the Server. Since i am BARCL it would be nice to reach SA again so i can spawn in my own BARC Speeders and Keep my stuff unning smoother. I also want to be able to host Sims and do Events again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes sir.

Congratulations you have been accepted for an interview! Contact a HA by 08/21/18 to avoid being automatically denied.

// locked

// moved to pending

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Congratulations, you have passed the interview. Welcome back to the staff team!

// moved to accepted

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander