CWRP - Vigil Staff Application

Vigil

RP Name: TR 91st BARCO SGM Vigil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106428239

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Time zone: ADT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to help out Synergy by being able to host joint trainings between 91st and other battalions. I hope to sometime in the future to become a game master and make fun encounters and events. I would also like to help out other people with their trainings and take a load off other admins backs. Another one of the many reason I would like to become an admin is because I often see people trying to get a whitelist or a dupe spawn but no admins are online/active. I am going to try my best to get as many tickets as possible if I become an admin so the server can become more streamlined. Those are just some of the many reasons I would like to become an admin on synergy. Thank you for taking to the time to read my request.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been on the server for about a year now, I started out as a 327th trooper back when cyclops was Bly. I managed to get all the way to be a CSM ARC trooper before starting to get bored of the server. So I left the server with no intention of coming back but I decided to try it out again and chose the 91st and started working my way back up from PVT.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, this is where I would like to start.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  386 hours.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No.

Your Staff application has been Accepted for interview.

Contact a HA by 8/20/19 or your application will be Denied.

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Your Staff Application has been accepted

Congratulations and don't mess up

//Moved to Accepted

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA