Phoenix Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Phoenix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75670380

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was removed, I unfortunately had to go into hospital for several long periods due to bowel cancer and could not post any LOA for this reason. I was also also removed from TRO at the same time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I have always had a strong fondness for the Synergy Roleplay community, I have previous moderator, admin and even community manager positions on previous servers, as well as being a very clear and concise communicator in terms of issue solving. As well as this my ultimate aim would be to get the to the position to enable me to create events for the community as I have a back log of previously designed and executed stories and events that got good feedback from the communities that had them.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Your Staff application has been Accepted for interview.

Contact a HA by 8/20/19 or your application will be Denied.

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Congratulations, You have passed your interview! Welcome back to the staff team

//locked

//moved to accepted

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander