CWRP - (Fire/Razor) Staff Application

Firewis

RP Name: Lightning-01 REGL XO Razor

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49923099

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I personally find staff work enjoyable and do well with conflict resolution. I want to assist this server as I know we are looking for more staff members. I am on a lot during times in which I notice the staff team doesn't respond and would like to help alleviate that issue. I also wish to help my troopers this will allow me to not only create more training and simulations for them but to also assist in whitelisting them in a timely manner. This would also help me keep up with a lot of my downtime in the day by taking tickets and assisting people. This also has a relation to my field of study and it is an area of interest for me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I'm 21 I live in the south and I am a criminal justice student (pre-law) I'm definitely an introvert but what you would call an extroverted thinker aka my judgments are mainly based around facts and logic. I have a golden retriever named apollo. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes I was a moderator on SBS CWRP for around a year

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 

429 hours  

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

no

Edited by Firewis
Banned

+1 for sure

Your application has been accepted for interview

Contact a head admin for your interview

//LOCKED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Your application has been accepted
Don't mess this up

// moved to Accepted

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA