Snoops GM APP

Snoop

Name: Snoop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177007164

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 442:41:09

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I think my leadership skills are pretty good but others think different but communication is reall good though.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do understand that if I am inactive I will be removed from the program.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: I would like to do a big CIS event where General grievous and Count Dooku work together and fight the republic and send in drids for the republic to fight off and basically give every battalion something to do.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RfUmGD1y1KXQzi7i5eNXQn-HjTIIDSuvf0ViPwOV9-I/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yrOYhCzCMz9PlBk3Q2cSmTZ8UeizBvYi66fhE_D_GCo/edit

Edited by Snoop Dogg
18 hours ago, Snoop Dogg said:

I have done 3 events and helped with Marvel told me last week I needed to help with 2 more events to meet requirments and I did

I have posted 2 of my best events that I hosted.

Can u give AARs to this events? 

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Passed Interview welcome to the GM team. 

// Moved to accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic