Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:122996306

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: UTC +2

What was your previous staff rank?:

Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
No

Why did you leave the staff, team?:

My life 2 months ago was a wreck and my activity and all-around optisism of going on the server to fix my mood wasn't working, so when it hit the fan my activity started dropping and not to delay the inevitable I had to take my resignation, because if I didn't I would slowly start being inactive and people would see that I am neglectful and it had to be done

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: In my view, seeing my position in the server as of now, it's nothing. I want to come back and do what I promised to myself when I joined staff, that was to make the players entertained while I am on with fun activities with sim and mainly events, I started doing that normally, but in the end it all went down with life on my shoulder. I am going to be straight forward:
Life's coming soon to a big turn, after a year life will hit the hardest and right now, my last free year is just waiting for me to do something with it. I really want to enjoy my last year on synergy ( i really hope its not the last ) and I want to make some impactful that would at least do fine with me. Game master is the perfect thing to make an impact with, but there's a catch:
Right now my activity is, I won't lie, 3 to 4 hours at max, and me being a special slav, when my grandma comes in town, I cannot speak in English at all, thats going to be a downside, but I think letting you know will bring forth your most truthful answer. I will try to keep it up

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Head Admin

+1, good luck panda

• Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I consider Cutlaw as one of the best if not the best SNCO we have in the 501st, and the only reason he's not in a much higher rank is due to him not wanting it. He's a friendly dude that does good work. Would be great to have him back on the staff team.

+1

Best of luck!

• Friendly 1

Papa Kal