Staff Meeting Notes 7/27/19

[7/27/2019]

PRESENT for the High Staff Meeting:  Dragon, Thunder,Dennis, Marvel

Absent: Silvers, Poe, Nade, Loopy, Sanchez

High Ranks Staff PTS

Make sure to limit your PTS to only 1-2 minutes.

Marvel: Fill out the Admin Choice form once again. Also I’ve noticed that you As and SAs really love to swipe those whitelisting and stuck tickets but those droid spawning tickets sure do sit there for a while.

Poe: Do encounters, they help fill your quota and keep people entertained

Thunder: Don’t be retarded with your staff powers, they are given to you to help others.

Dennis: Admin choice form NERDS

Sanchez: Take the tickets that take time yes its only one ticket claim but you can have them fill out the staff feedback form. People that need to fill out the admin choice form neptune, agent rick Lastly this will help all staff members for the future if you have a Nvidea card set up shadow play and try to record sit situations it helps tremendously when you have evidence and we can stop these accusations of bad staff members that dont care

(someone do my pts for me I wont be there obviously)

Staff of the Week/Month

Sniff

Private Hours/Steam Format:

Staff Promotions

NA to A-  

Foxey - STEAM_0:0:101435744

Stormzy- STEAM_0:0:142886591

Daxynn - STEAM_0:1:13359944

Admin to SA - 

SA to VA - Thunder

Cloves - STEAM_0:1:52905577

VA to HA - 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

5 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Absent: Silvers, Poe, Nade, Loopy, Sanchez

6 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Sanchez: Take the tickets that take time yes its only one ticket claim but you can have them fill out the staff feedback form. People that need to fill out the admin choice form neptune, agent rick Lastly this will help all staff members for the future if you have a Nvidea card set up shadow play and try to record sit situations it helps tremendously when you have evidence and we can stop these accusations of bad staff members that dont care

*confusion*

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

4 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

I put that in the meeting doc look below it lol

Yeah ok Sanchez, we get it you’re an omnipotent being you can be here and not be here. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was