CWRP - Ket's Staff Application

Ket

RP Name: 91st LS-2 AOVS Major Stak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39203220

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT (Currently GMT+1 due to summer)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to become staff due to the fact that I am extremely versatile with my time. Since I am in the European region, I am generally able to support players in a time where staff and TR are generally going to be less active. I also wish to help out my battalion with specific areas such as dupe creations and whitelists. Also, due to the increase of minges and players who have no intent to RP, I wish to help deal with these also, removing toxicity and players who have no intention to create any fun for the server would be beneficial rather than a setback. I also have further goals down the line to hopefully join the game master team and work on events with the other game masters to create some great story lines that would be fun for all players involved. My general goal of being an admin in the end is to make the community a better and more enjoyable safe space for people who actually want to come on and have fun, being staff helps amplify this. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'd generally describe myself as an independent and extroverted worker. I tend to think logically depending on the situation, although I love to party and enjoy myself. I'm kind of loud and outgoing, making jokes and trying to generally have as much fun as possible, although getting serious when the time demands it. I enjoy making friends and talking to new people, thus is the reason why I have played games for the majority of my life, I expect to go into a career of finance (fun I know).

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff on a number of serious Half Life 2 RP servers as well as an old Clone Wars RP server and a few DarkRP servers. I have also managed Discord communities, if that's worth anything.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 760:50:07

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one): No, I am not staff on any Synergy server, or any other server.

• Agree 1
Head Admin

jk +5

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Your Staff Application has been Accepted for Interview

Contact a HA by 8/9/19 or be Denied

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Your Staff Application has been Accepted

// Moved to Accepted

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic