CWRP - Flunk Staff Application

Flunk

RP Name: TR 21stNC CSM Flunk

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:197015335

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:UTC

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  All around I believe the server is a great doorway to role play and with that a major doorway to get into StarWars RP. Yet, you can never have enough help when you run a server of this size and reputation.  I want whats best for the community, for it to flourish further and continue to take the steps and leaps to accomplish further goals as everyone should. I am wanting to help the server reach these leaps by stepping up and becoming staff, and take pride further in the server. On a side note, time zones also play a role as people live all around the world, and I am on most early to mid-late hours with most of the NA staff being offline or away from their computer. With that I leave this to you're judgment in deciding my fate, if you have any questions I will answer them accordingly.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Just turning seventeen *17*, I am always looking for more roles on the server, such as leadership. Leadership is a big thing to me alongside fairness and accountability, was brought up as a young boy to uphold high standards to these attributes. Aside from the main slow parts, more on my real life events. I work at a waterpark here in my town called “Schlitterbhan” at the position of “Lifeguard.” In my spare time im either working on my truck/vehicles or im playing competitive airsoft. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, this would be a first time for me.             

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

TRO DU ARCO 2ndLT Flunk has played for 529:30:03

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) N/A

Edited by Flunk
Fixing my 6 sentence minimum my bad.

+1 could do great work with staff

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 Im Sorry But Its Just A Case Of Ive Never Seen You Ingame And I Havent Really Gotten A Good Impression Of You From The Effort Put Into This App Currently Its Telling Me That You Really Dont Care Wether You Get Staff Or Not And Just Want To Do It For Fun Which Really Is Not A Good Quality Of A Staff Member

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

Staff application accepted.

You have till  8/7/19 contact a HA,
  Or your application will be denied.

// locked

// moved to "Pending"

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic