Mar's Staff Re-Application

Mar 0.1

RP Name: Mar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): None

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team because I was wanting to see other servers. I found out that it was no good idea I came back and I just want a chance to help.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin because I want to help out with the server and I think that I will be helping out with TR's and much more for the player I have found out that leaving was my worst decision. I have friends that play and I like my new battalion I am back with. As well I want to help out all the new staff team and also the higher-ups if they need things done. I also will help out with any players in they are in need I am usually on all day unless I have work.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

+1 I remember you as well you were a great admin hope you are able to return but answer is to basic explain more

Edited by SRLiquid

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

Banned

Didnt you just get arrested for RDM yesterday?

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 good kid and did his job well 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 i have great time working with him as shock and i suggested to walk way from everyone's mingnest that night not him 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a Senior Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

// Moved to "Accepted"

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic