Adam- Naboo & Endor Peace treaty

AdamIGN

Name: Adam

Who helped (If applicable): Selena (Event job)

Event Name: Naboo & Endor Peace Treaty 

Summary of the story: Naboo Senator Selena has come to Endor to Speak and extend the Peace treaty between Endor and Naboo | Selena wanted to check the outpost are all stocked and safe for the republic | Bounty Hunters have been waiting there since they followed the senator when he noticed her flying into the system | Bounty hunter tries to kill Senator | Senator is saved | Bounty hunter dies | Republic wins and Senator is back to Naboo

What was the result of the event?: Republic Wins | Senator is Saved | Bounty hunter is dead |

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Big Mix of both

2 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

No offense but that could've easily been an encounter

6/10

Makes sense but as I said in GM PTS it was meant to be Something else | Bounty hunter was meant to Kidnap Senator and do negotiations but NO PEOPLE Spend 100$ To buy flamethrowers cuz they have no life and ruin the event 

Just now, KaneKi said:

Makes sense but as I said in GM PTS it was meant to be Something else | Bounty hunter was meant to Kidnap Senator and do negotiations but NO PEOPLE Spend 100$ To buy flamethrowers cuz they have no life and ruin the event 

Well as a gamemaster you are supposed to adapt and evolve around the decisions and actions of the players.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 minute ago, Nade Jones said:

Well as a gamemaster you are supposed to adapt and evolve around the decisions and actions of the players.

That's why I decided to try and assassinate the senator but died and also I could adapt but why would I if it ruins my experience on the server 

Edited by KaneKi
1 minute ago, KaneKi said:

That's why I decided to try and assassinate the senator but died and also I could adapt but why would I if it ruins my experience on the server 

Kaneki no offense but you do realize being a gamemaster and/or an event job is not to entertain yourself but the actual players.

Not going to be replying to this any further.

• Winner 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander