Voucher/Sev's Staff Application

Voucher

RP Name: RC 07 Delta Squad Sev

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:165563122

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator on Synergy because I would love to help this server grow to be the best. I heard the situation about IceFuse and I heard Joah was making a Star Wars RP server and I wanted to try the server out. I fell in love with Synergy when I first joined. I love this community and I believe I can be a good addition to the staff team. With any knowledge that I have I can help the players on this server. I have some experience's with ULX, so I think I can manage. I am willing to solve any of the player's problems that they may face. I love to make this as fun as possible and make people have a good time. I am a very active player. I am on everyday after school (after 3:10PM EST) unless I hang out with my friends or have school work to do. I want to make sure to deal with the minge, RDM, and anyone else who is not following the rules. I like to train the CC's because they are the people who joins this server and helps the community keep going. I care about this community a lot and I will make sure to enforce the rules.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Many people know me by the name of Voucher or Sev. I'm a 15 year old boy who is in the 10th grade. I am a friendly person, I love to talk to people, and I love making new friends. I like to play many sports, but my favorite are basketball and football. I love to play many PC games with my friends. I joined Synergy mid July, but no one really knew who I was. My first battalion I joined was 212th, I was a TR1 Sharpshooter. After that, I joined RANCOR where people started to know me more and I was a TR1 ARF Trooper. I saw Delta Squad doing Sev tryouts, so I decided to tryout so I have an important role that will help me with my RP. I also have a really big gambling addiction...

Do you have any previous staff experience? I've been an Admin on a DarkRP server.

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 sev is an amazing person within this community  a great person to be staff